JDMA2021 Research Cafe Schedule
Information on remote research cafe by Zoom (free)
The Japan Design Management Association (JDMA) will hold a remote research cafe by Zoom. The Research Cafe is a central activity of our association on a daily basis. We will provide topics and discuss in a cafe style about important related matters and themes that members are interested in.
■Date and time (Theme will be posted as soon as it is decided)
Shinji Takashima (JDMA special member)
Theme: Creativity Education Potential for activities
-Participating in the design session Tama 2020 workshop "Mountains and towns connected by trees"-
"Saturday, May 29, 15: 00-17: 00"
Mr. Kimitaka Kato (Adviser / JDMA Special Member: Japan Institute of Design Promotion, Managing Director)
"Saturday, June 26, 15: 00-17: 00"
Katsuhito Nakazato (Guest Speaker: Professor, Department of Photography, Tokyo Zokei University)
"Saturday, July 10th, 15: 00-17: 00"
Mr. Osamu Namba (JDMA Director: Professor, Tokyo Metropolitan University)
"Saturday, November 13th, 15: 00-17: 00"
JDMA2021 June 26, 2021 Board of Directors
Shinji Takashima has been appointed as a new director.
Kaoru Urata (design journalist: France), Midori Tsunoi (textile designer: Finland), Maki Tamada (professor at Shokei Gakuin University), and Kazunori Inomata (representative of Kids Co., Ltd.) have been appointed as special members.
JDMA2021 August 7, 2021 Board of Directors
1. About the agenda of each committee (Director in charge of each committee)
2. Future efforts under the agenda Application to The Nippon Foundation and others (Tamada)
3. About holding a design management seminar sponsored by JDMA in 2022 (Tamada)
4. Cooperation between JDMA base and FJC (Adviser Tamada and Kato)
5. Publishing (Tamada)
JDMA2021 November 13, 2021 Board of Directors
○ About JDMA's vision, mission, organization, roadmap, future prospects
○ Notice of new members who wish to join
JDMA activity report
Application status to The Nippon Foundation
○ A business ID was issued for "Development of an educational program that fosters creativity" in the creativity education committee application.
○ A business ID was issued for the "Activation Program for Inheritance and Development of Harakata-sashiko (Collaboration with Finland)" of the regional committee application.